Continuous level and interface measurement and point level detection in separators.
One of the key operations in oil production is the separation of oil from water. Interface levels inside of separators must be continually monitored to protect against the inadvertent loss of oil during the separation process.
Point level switches can be utilized as high level alarms to prevent overfills as well as low level alarm detection to prevent oil from escaping through the drain pipe. A Magnetic level indicator coupled with a side mounted transmitter provides both visual and continuous level and/or interface level indication.
Point Level Switch for high and low level alarm detection.
- Simple, reliable, low cost alarm solution
- High level alarm - Prevent overfill or overflow conditions
- Low level alarm – Prevent oil from escaping
- Provides redundancy to other instruments
② Magnetic Level Indicator and transmitter
Visual and continuous measurement of level and/or interface.
- Visual and continuous level measurement provides redundancy
- Measure both level and interface values with 2 float configuration
- Safe, accurate and reliable level measurement
- Fluid never contacts the glass – no hazing
These are general product recommendations. For specific recommendations or help choosing the best instrument for your application, contact the factory directly or your local Babbitt representative.