Point Level detection and continuous level measurement in wastewater sump.
Wastewater sumps are commonly used to collect contaminants left over from oil production including rainwater, oil, sand, dirt and other oil and gas wastewaters. Once collected and contained, the contaminants can then be disposed of at a later time. Proper monitoring and measurement of the level inside these sumps is needed to prevent overflow or overfill conditions.
Ultrasonic level transmitters provide continuous level measurement and output a 4/20mA signal that can be run to a display, PLC or DCS. Point Level Switches can be utilized as primary instruments to provide high level alarm detection or as a secondary device to provide redundancy.
Continuous level measurement with ultrasonic.
- Provides accurate and reliable level measurement
- Easy setup and installation with single push button calibration
- Ignores peripheral obstructions
Point Level Switch for high level alarm detection.
- Simple, reliable, low cost alarm solution
- No moving parts to get stuck, wear out or fall off
- High level alarm - Prevent overfill or overflow conditions
- Provides redundancy to other instruments
These are general product recommendations. For specific recommendations or help choosing the best instrument for your application, contact the factory directly or your local Babbitt representative.