Point Level detection and continuous level measurement in wastewater sump.
Wastewater sumps are commonly used throughout a variety of industries to collect left over contaminants including rainwater, oil, sand, dirt as well as oil and gas wastewaters. Once collected and contained, these contaminants can then be disposed of at a later time. Proper monitoring and measurement of the level inside these sumps is critical in order to prevent overfill or pump run-dry conditions.
Point Level Switches provide simple, reliable high or low level alarm indication. These units can be utilized as either a primary or secondary instrumentation to provide redundancy.
A dual point level switch can be used to automatically fill or empty a sump.
Ultrasonic level transmitters provide continuous level measurement and output a 4/20mA signal that can be run to a display, PLC or DCS.
Industries: Oil & Gas, Recycling, Water/Wastewater, Cement, Aggregate, Food/Beverage, Chemical, Power Generation, Paper, Petrochemical & Refining.
Dual Point Level Switch for Auto Fill or Auto Empty.
- 2 set points on one probe for easy installation
- Simple calibration, field adjustable
- Solid state, no moving parts
- No floats to get stuck, wear out or fall off
Point Level Switch for high level alarm detection.
- Simple, reliable, low cost alarm solution
- No moving parts to get stuck, wear out or fall off
- High level alarm - Prevent overfill or overflow conditions
- Provides redundancy to other instruments
Continuous level measurement with ultrasonic.
- Provides accurate and reliable level measurement
- Easy setup and installation with single push button calibration
- Ignores peripheral obstructions
These are general product recommendations. For specific recommendations or help choosing the best instrument for your application, contact the factory directly or your local Babbitt representative.